Friday, May 15, 2009

Firsts and Lasts

First day of soccer:


First soccer game:

Last day of preschool:First lunch as a graduate:

(It's supposed to look like a diploma and a graduation cap.)


First time seeing graduation lunch:

Last time buying diapers- Tyler is 100% potty trained! This is worth posting because I have bought (and changed) diapers for the last five years!


Last Marriage Matters class. I enjoyed the class a lot. They had a wonderful dinner at the beginning of each session, catered in. That was worth it for me right there! I looked foward to not having to cook, and eating a meal uninterrupted with David times four! The sessions were extremely helpful. We didn't do this workshop because we were heading toward divorce, we took it to re-connect. After 2 kids, building a house, and working we needed to start focusing on us. This was just the ticket. I would recommend it to every couple.

First baby chicks at Grandpa Stan's house:


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo hoo! What a great post! Lots of milestones going on, that's for sure. And a double WOO HOO for no more diapers :)

The graduation cap/diploma is so cute. I saw that on a bakers blog or something like that. Cute! What school do the boys go to?

Sara said...

Wow! What a neat blog idea. I love the new layout too. But what I'm most impressed with is the graduation food - that is waaay cool! Only the Domestic Diva could come up with something that clever! Well done and thanks for the inspiration.

Sherrie said...

Congratulations to everyone! Jake's lunch was so cute and very clever...Nice Job!