Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer So Far-

It's already the middle of July, and I have no record of the summer. And I definletly won't in 2 1/2 weeks when this baby comes. It's time to start playing catch up!
In June:
  • We celebrated Jake's 6th Birthday with a trip to Michigan Adventure.

  • Had a garage sale with my friend Keri.

  • Took Jake to the dentist 3 times for cavities and cleanings. I was there once a week!

  • Had T-Ball games Monday and Thursday nights.

  • Took Jake to swim lessons everyday for 2 weeks.

  • Got cable because I was so tired of not having anything for the boys to watch, especially when they were pestering each other. And secretly I wanted to watch Kate Plus 8 all summer.

  • Went to the library once a week. I'm working hard to have Jake read 15 minutes each day, and with the summer reading program at the library, he gets prizes for reading- good incentive!

  • Picked my Mom up from the airport so she could spend the summer up north and help me when the baby comes.

  • Went to Harbor Springs for a weekend with our friends Corey and Keri to help my Mom clean out my Grandpa's condo, while my sister watched the boys and took them to Lake Michigan.


No comments: