Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love this!!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for a long time. At first, I was wondering how everybody had so much time to do all this typing and picture posting. Then I started getting addicted. I would read blogs, (yes, I am a lurker) and then tell people about everything I had read, mostly David. Now here I am after several days of "shower thinking" (where I get my best ideas), I came up with a title. After one looong night, I found a background I liked. It's a lot like scrapbooking, but I actually do it! Now, I have to figure out how to re-size my background so it's not so long, and add pictures and fun fonts. I think this is a great way to journal which I always mean to do, but don't. I want to look back at many happy memories of my kids.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You'll love blogging. Its SO nice to look back on things that happened and actually have it journaled. Its even more fun when you get a good base of readers and commenters! Do you scrapbook? I'm having a few girls over this Saturday to scrapbook if you want to join us! Leslie Collins and Jane are coming.

Chrystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrystal said...

Hi Sadie! Welcome to the blog world. Your boys are so adorable - I didn't know you had 2!

Here is my blog:

http://chrystalandbrook.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

YAY, you started a blog!! I knew you would cave in and become addicted like the rest of us. :) I like your blog title and the pictures of the boys in the huge tractor. That's cute! We need to all get together again soon. We miss you guys. I am going to become an avid reader of your blog now.

jane said...

Woo-hoo you started a blog!! Time to be lost in bloggity blog world like the rest of us! I am adding your link to my page right now...