Sunday, October 26, 2008

There is a reason it's called The Domestic Diva



Last weekend, we took a walk down the bike trail. David kept mentioning how fun it would be to ride the trail on a bike. For some reason, neither of us have one. One click and 5 days later, and we have these






for 25.00 dollars a piece. A little rusty, but they take you where you need to go.

Then, I decided to get a toddler bed for Tyler. One click and 1 day later, we have this


for 30.00 dollars, and get this- DELIVERED to me while I scrapbooked at Archivers!

Tyler loves it!
Where am I getting all these deals? CRAIGSLIST my friends. It is my newest addiction. I really need to get a life or job! Now before you start clicking, let me give you a word of advice. If you've ever been to the fair, you know what kind of people jackson has to offer. The merchandise is no different. I got the bikes from the jackson craigslist and they weren't well taken care of. The bed I found on the Detroit craigslist and it was worth the money.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice bed!! I am jealous because Tyler's bed is nicer than mine!! Do you like how I am a commenting fool on your blog?

dragonflygirl said...

I am a craigs list and ebay junkie! lol! The addictions we have!