Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Brock

I get to spend Wednesdays with six week old baby Brock. His mom Danielle (Perry) went back to work this week and I get to watch him once a week. It gets me my baby fix and then I give him back :) He is so cute and tiny. He makes Tyler look giant and Ty is my baby! Even though I just realized Ty is going to be two in about three weeks, he is still my little guy.


Tyler adores having a baby around. I think it is because it is someone fianally smaller than him!


I got out a baby that I used to play with when I was little, to get Jake ready when Ty was born. I never put it away and Ty has enjoyed playing with the prentend baby in the last couple of months.


Take a look at this picture. I was a little worried at first.....

Until he took off up stairs and came back with a handful of diapers to change his baby's "poop" At least that's what he told me he was doing.


I can't wait until he gets older and I can show him all these pictures. I have a lot more :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Nice job on Brock's picture - very cute!

CJR said...

Hi Sadie-

Your boys are so cute! Hope you and Dave are well.

Take Care,
Chass