Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to Gap I Go

I decided to return to Gap for Christmas. David's mom is laid off for two weeks, so I have free babysitting and can get a lot of time in these next two weeks and make some money! Here's the good news for you: I have 25 "friends and family" coupons good for 30% off at Gap, Old Navy and Banana. All you need to do is leave your e-mail as your comment, so I can e-mail the coupon to you. It is Nov. 13-16. If you know any friends that like to shop at Gap, send them to my blog and I will e-mail them one. Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

Chrystal said...

I would LOVE one of the coupons! My email address:
cmuchrys33@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Kathy said...

Chrystal told me about your Gap coupons. I would love one if you have any extras. I shop at Gap a lot and it would be great for christmas shopping.

Thanks,

Kathy Allen (maiden name:Worden)
allen9km@yahoo.com

jane said...

You know I always like to be on the list. I think you have my email but here it is:
adamjanedawson@yahoo.com
or
janemac11@hotmail.com

dragonflygirl said...

I would also love a coupon! My email is dragonflygirl9803@yahoo.com

Sherrie said...

Yes, I want my coupon please and have you been a good littlie girl so Mama Santa can bring you a present?

Sherrie said...

Checking to see if this will publish

Sadie said...

mom, you are too old to be doing this computer stuff. I still would like a present though. I love you!

Nicole said...

Hello Sadie! I would LOVE a Gap coupon!!! Thanks so much for posting on the Cheeky Little Monkey's site! ncmcintosh@yahoo.com

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Ill take a coupon Sadie! Thanks for posting on Cheeky Monkeys!!