Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holy Shit

Here comes the crazy holidays! This past week we had Brent Rice, his fiance Jenna, and their one-year old Abigael stay with us for a few days. They were in town from Louisiana to visit family. The first night they arrived, Abigael started throwing up and continued until the next day (Thursday). They took her to the doctor and she had an ear infection, so they spent the day caring for her. After I got out of work, I grabbed some frozen pizzas from Wal-Mart. A few hours after dinner, Brent started to get sick. He was in the bathroom for about an hour and flushed the toilet at least 10 times. Then Tyler woke up and puked all over his crib. I brought him down to sleep with us. Then it hit the rest of us. David, Jenna, Brent and I were up all night either with vomit or diarrhea. Our house smelled like a port-a-potty. The only one who didn't get sick was Jake. I think it was food poisoning. David and I had to call into work on Friday and it lasted until early evening. I think Brent and Jenna had a great time. They barely got to visit family and they spent most of their trip in our bathroom. Now my mom is arriving tomorrow from Colorado for a week. We are hoping to serve her some rotten pizza as well :)

No comments: