Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Night Out

David and I went out last night with my sister and her husband. We went to the movies and saw Fireproof. I would call it a Lifetime movie with bad acting. The couple in the movie are on the verge of divorce and the husband turns to his father for help. The father gives him a book called "The Love Dare" which is 40 days of challenges to help him learn to love selflessly. (Is that a word?) Anyway, there is really a Love Dare book that you can buy to follow the 40 day challenge. Here is the website: www.fireproofmymarriage.com I don't know how to link websites. If you do, please leave a comment and let me know how! I would say this movie is worth renting, but don't waste $17.50 to see it at the theater. Can you believe that's how much it is to see a movie for 2 now? Hello Netflix!

5 comments:

Sadie said...

Never mind! It links it for you!duh.

jane said...

I am asking for Netflix for Christmas. Maybe I can actually stay awake to watch a movie one of these days :)

Sara said...

If you didn't think the movie was worth it, I hear your companions were priceless! (And yes, selflessly is a real word.) So, are we going to try the Love Dare???

Sherrie said...

Yes, $17.50 is expensive but I can hardly wait to see the Love Dare in action!

Sherrie said...

I can't figure out how to change the bikerbob....said Nana.