Saturday, March 14, 2009

Davids Man Cave

It all started with the giant TV David had left over from his bachelor days. The thing weighed a ton, and it was abnormally thick. It had this cheesy stand he bought with it and since then he added speakers on each side for better sound. It took up half my living room. We've been dis-agreeing about the TV for a few months now. Yesterday he decided let me have my way and made a man cave in the basement. He loves it! I heard him down there playing Guitar Hero, and last night he watched a movie in his cave. Now he can play all his queer video games. I have nightmares of "Bravo, Tango Spotted."


Now, I just need to talk him into moving this into his man cave.

Tomorrow, I'm getting rid of my blue smurf couch, which I sold on Craigslist in a within a few hours.

By next week, I will have a whole new living room! No giant tv, no giant blue leather couches, and hopefully no giant deer head on my wall!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Peter wants to know if you are really going to make him move the deer head too!

I can't wait to see your new living room :)