Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Gap Friends and Family Time Again!

What was supposed to be a holiday job has now turned into I can't shop without my discount!! I am still at Gap! It's addicting. Good news for you- because it's a new spring friends and family-30% off gap, old navy, banana and on-line and outlet. If you want one email me your home address. I have to snail mail them, no more e-mail coupons. sadieabradley@ymail.com Happy shopping!

Speaking of shopping- I'm so tired of not only my wardrobe, but my kids wardrobe as well. Tyler is wearing Jake's hand-me-downs so it is all clothes I've seen before. Boring. Jake has about 10 striped shirts I got on clearance last year. I can't bring myself to buy new clothes because they don't need any more clothes. I am ready for spring so I don't have to see them wear the same clothes all winter. Don't even get me started on my wardrobe. Blah.

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Sadie, Thanks for working at Gap so we can get the great discounts. Good lesson for Jake but so hard. Did I give you the book Money Doesn't Grow on Trees?

Sherrie said...

Hi Sadie, We changed the comment name to "MOM" for future comments from here.

Sara said...

I kind of like seeing what BikerBob has to say. Let BikerBob have his say! It is still a free country! (I think.)

As for being sick of your clothing, I have a suggestion. As you begin to purchase new shirts and tops, maybe you could buy colors other than black, brown and pink. This allows for more variety in dressing!

In the meantime, have you considered purchasing a springy cotton scarf to spruce things up a bit? Or perhaps a fun beaded necklace is in order. My shopping consultation schedule is busy, but I can try and squeeze you in. (After all, it is the Phoof we're talking about.) I insist that all 4 boys accompany us so we can have their opinion as well.

jane said...

You know I am always up for friends and fam.

909 Union St
Jackson, MI 49203

Thanks!!