Sunday, November 8, 2009

Want Free Kids Books??

I am a library dork. I love, love, love the library. My friends make fun of me, but I don't care. I have been known to go twice, maybe even three times a week. I for sure go once a week, and I vary my visits to different branches depending on errands. Anyway, back to the point- I learned about the Dolly Parton Imagination Library at my library. When you sign up, your child gets a free book in the mail once a month up to age five! Tyler has gotten some really cute books the last few months and he loves them and wants me to read them over and over. The bonus-he gets mail, and who doesn't like to go out to the mailbox and have a book waiting for them?



Here is the link-

2 comments:

Stacey Richardson said...

I just signed Slayder up. He is so NOT into reading... maybe this will help motivate me to make him! Thanks Phoof!

Sherrie said...

The thing about the library is, it's like shopping without paying and getting really good stuff that you are supposed to return.