Monday, February 15, 2010

Arizona

  • Here are the highlights- bullet style:


  • Seeing a cactus for the first time.

  • Playing Sequence- a lot. Having my sister beat me by 2 games is not a highlight.


  • Drinking real lemonade from the neighbors lemon tree.

  • Taking the boys to the Lego store.

  • Jake swimming without floaties on.







        • Tyler swimming with floaties on, and saying "I'm brave." He does not like not being able to touch, but he got brave and was swimming all over, even in the deep.

        • Taking the boys to ride go karts, which they were able to drive by themseleves. Tyler was tall enough, but not brave enough for go karts.










        • Having the whole family, even my dad, drive the "adult" go karts.









        • Doing this all day:













            • While the kids did this all day:

            (it was heated at 88 degrees.)




            • Eating out at a steakhouse, and for dessert the kids got to roast marshmallows at their own private fire outside.

            • Getting a $3.25 cupcake from Sprinkles, a foo-foo bakery in Scottsdale. Yes, it was a normal size cupcake.

            • Spending time with family. I really want to write "priceless" here. There I did.

            3 comments:

            Nicole said...

            AWESOME!!!!! Love this post.... makes me look forward to our trip even more. You will have to let me know where that bakery is. I am a sucker for the ridiculously expensive cupcake!!!!

            Modern Mum said...

            You had me at Sprinkles...the rest is just a cherry!

            Unknown said...

            Sadie you look great!!!! Glad you had a good time in AZ!