Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life List

Here is my life list:

1. Visit Bora Bora and stay in a hut on the water with a glass floor. This is my number one and has been for at least 10 years. It would be nice to get there before I'm wrinkly and my boobs are saggy- better hurry!

2. Be on the Price Is Right. Oh, and play Plinko. I love that game for some reason. I really wanted to be on the show when Bob was hosting, but that didn't happen.

3. See a hump back whale.

4. Visit the places Laura Ingalls lived and grew up. I love the Little House books!

5. Go scuba diving. Not really deep. Just around a coral reef or something.

What's on yours????

2 comments:

The Knoll Family said...

When you go to Bora Bora you have to stay here it is the best resort for the price point. http://www.pearlresorts.com/

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Passing through from Stephanie's blog and had to comment...Bora Bora trip sweepstakes!! www.boraborafoods.com
Maybe you'll win!