Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jungle Java


My advice- bring a friend! Unless you like crawling through tunnels on your hands and knees with a bunch of screaming, sweaty, stinkin' kids!

Jake was a little overwhelmed when we got there, and it is a little intimitating to a four year old, so I took him around the jungle for a while. David was in the car with sleeping Tyler and I wasn't about to make old Grandma climb around, so I had no choice. Towards the end of the 2 hours we where there, Jake got used to going by himself.
After Tyler woke up, he joined in the fun and Mr. Independent found a friend in the toddler area.















At times like this, I'm glad I'm not obese, or wait until I was old to have kids.



1 comment:

jane said...

Sadie you crack me up. Your mom isn't old- jeez! :) Good seeing you on Sunday. Hope the marrige classes are fun.