Sunday, April 5, 2009

Drum Roll Please

Here are the living room pictures. Looks just like something out of Pottery Barn, doesn't it? Ha Ha. Don't they have big blank walls with not a single item hung on them, toys in a Target cubby and a tv as a focal point? Oh well.





In other news- we are signed up for the Marriage Matters L.I.N.K.S class starting next week. I would say this is perfect timing since David has been laid off since November and no one should spend that much time with their husbands.




Jake is now in his fourth week of swim classes. He cried the first two classes and missed the third class. This past week they jumped off the diving board. He has yet to put his face in the water. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of money on swim classes.


Here is his "jump" off the diving board. David does not have the patience to watch him at class. All the other kids (which are all girls) are good swimmers and are comforable in the water. I think it is a male ego thing. Jake dosen't seem to care.

My mom is still in town visiting. We've done Ikea, which gave me a headache. I felt like a mouse in a maze. They've got great stuff, but over whelming. I picked up two toy boxes for legos and dress up, a tray for breakfast in bed (hint to David), popsicle molds, and CD storage boxes. Jake loved the play land, especially the ball pit. He was the only one in there when we dropped him off. He can be so independent at times and other times not. They won't take Tyler, they said he cried to much. No, I'm kidding. He's not potty trained. I had just ordered a baby bjorn potty off amazon for 15.oo and Ikea had the same thing for 3.00. That is my luck.

We also did some shopping at Eastwood and tomorrow we are doing TJ Maxx and Liliac Tree. We love to shop. My mom also spent some time at my sisters and I'm still working a tad while see is here so our days have gone by fast. She is leaving Tuesday. We are stopping by Jungle Java on the way to the airport. Anything with a play land and coffee and I'm game.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

The living room looks great! Know what would look awesome on that wall? A large collage like at this link (the second pic, top row) http://www.potterybarn.com/content/shop/wall_decor/index.cfm

The L.I.N.K.S. class is great. You'll really like it. I think we are making up the 1st and 4th class... although not sure what night it is on and well... P has swim classes M/W and Ryan has class Tu/Th. Hmm... that's interesting!! Maybe we won't be making up the classes we missed! Where was your husband laid off from?

What class is Jake in swimming? I just signed Porter up for the Mon/Wed class at 6:25.