Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Embarrasing

The boys and I went to Sam's Club today for a few things and had lunch at the little cafe thing. We were sitting by the order line and there were two ladies standing near us waiting to get their order taken. Tyler looks at one of the ladies and says "look at that guy." I said "that's a lady." The lady looks at me and asked "did he just say look at the black guy?" (they were black) And I said, "no, he said look at that guy." She had a hat on and had her hair pulled back. She started laughing. She thought he said look at the black guy. I was mortified. It was kinda funny though. Those ladies were laughing and laughing.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hahaha! Porter does the same thing.... he'll call older women "Mans" as in ... "Look at that mans over there"

Oh dear... boys.