Monday, March 1, 2010

A month of products

I can tell this has been a long winter because lately I've been thinking of all the products I can't live without. And then I thought, why not share one product a day for the month of March. Summer needs to come soon- is this all I have to do with my time? But when you stop to think about some of the great things that makes your life easier, why not share them? How many times have you been in a store and looked at a product but not bought it because you aren't sure if it works or is worth the money? So, here is the first product for the month of March:


Spot Shot.

I am the idiot that has cream couches, cream carpet, and kids. I use this weekly. It works fabulous. It got red kool-aide off my couch. It also works great on your car interior as well. If you go to coupon.com, there is a coupon for $1.oo off, I think it is on page 15. It retails for $5.49, or you can get a 2 pack at Sam's club.

1 comment:

Jessy Schoch said...

How exciting, I can't wait to see a whole month of products..do you really have that many ;) How's the baby?? When do you find out??? I'm dying to know!!