Sunday, October 24, 2010

Going Private!!!

Back at my 100th post, I mentioned I have considered going private. I have do not have a specific reason for doing this, besides my own nagging voice in my head that kept telling me I should. I don't want to have to worry about my kids safety and this blog is mostly about them. I was hesitant at first because I read so many other blogs just like mine that aren't private and I was thinking I was being to over protective, but when it comes to my kids, I don't think there is such a thing as over protective. Especially when it comes to sharing information and pictures for the world to see.

I know I have a select few who read my blog and many of these people know me, but I also like to be in control and it drove me nuts not knowing who was reading. I just don't think I have much to offer to a random blog surfer- I don't have craft ideas, recipes, tips, or decorating inspiration so I don't think anyone in bloggy land will miss it much.

I will close it down on later in the week so if you want to keep reading please send me an e-mail at:
sadieabradley@ymail.com   Also include a $5.00 blog reader fee which you can mail me at- I'm kidding.

No comments: