Saturday, March 6, 2010

Number 5

Clinique Acne Solutions


Before I got pregnant I was on prescription medicine for my bad skin. But I couldn't keep taking it during pregnancy, so I had to find an over the counter product. My first trimester, my skin was awful. I tried a lot of products and spend a lot of money. When I was out in Colorado my Mom and I spent the whole day looking for a good foundation and concealer. We spent half of the day at Ulta and the other half at Nordstrom's make up counters. Our last stop was Clinique, where I found a wonderful concealer and then had an impulse buy with this kit.

It worked so good for me and although it is $35 it lasted 2 months and it comes with 3 products. I would highly recommend it. Ask your consultant before you buy, but mine told me if it didn't work I could return it.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Or...you can just wait until you're 65 and only get an occasional zit.....