Sunday, March 7, 2010

Number 6

I'm already a day off.
Dyson Vacuum


I picked up one of these today. I can't tell you how excited I am to have one. When I wanted my house to be really clean, I would borrow my brothers. Now I finally have my own! Thanks tax return! The best part of the Dyson, is how well it works on the hard floors in our house. Our old vacuum would send the dirt flying everywhere on our hard floors. This makes it hard to clean our mud room. My other favorite part of the Dyson is they way it makes your carpet fluffy like it was new again.

2 comments:

Jessy Schoch said...

Yaaayyy, I'm so glad you got one!! I swear I will never own a another brand vacuum, mine is 6 years old and still works like it's new!!

Brigett said...

I love ours too! Make sure you clean the filter every 6 months...we do ours more often...but it makes a big difference in how it cleans :)